The Resilient Leader
*Please contact us for quantity discounts at email@example.com
Life Changing Strategies to Overcome Today’s Turmoil and Tomorrow’s Uncertainty
Life may not be smooth sailing, but with strategies to build strength, you can weather any storm.
Everyone has encountered their own version of a Category 5 storm—whether it’s the COVID-19 pandemic, launching a new business, drowning in debt, enduring an emotional crisis, or actual flooding in the streets. But events that would normally incapacitate don’t need to give us pause.
Christine Perakis has created seven resilience strategies that you can use to get through whatever your disruptive environment throws at you to create life and career invincibility and come through any challenge thriving. You are not meant to live at the whims of others or a negative market. It’s time to take control. In The Resilient Leader, she discusses:
- The 6 Barometers of Pandemic Preparedness for Small Businesses
- The 3 Things Senior Leaders Must Do During a Crisis
- Creating a “Float Plan” For Dealing with Business Disruption
- Evaluating and Motivating Your Team During (and After) a Disaster
- How to Make Crucial Decisions Before It’s Too Late
- Creating a Communication Plan (both corporate and individual)
Life may not be smooth sailing, but with strategies to build strength, you can survive the storms to become invincible in any weather.
CLICK BELOW TO PREVIEW BOOK:
- Size: 5" x 7"
- Pages: 168