OUCH! That Stereotype Hurts Video Training Program
Why is Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts Important?
Staying silent in the face of demeaning comments, stereotypes or bias allows these attitudes and behaviors to thrive. This undermines our ability to create an inclusive workplace where all employees are welcomed, treated with respect and able to do their best work. Yet, most employees and leaders who want to speak up don't know how. So, we say nothing.
What Does Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts Do?
In a unique and powerful way, viewers will experience the impact of stereotypical comments, explore why people don't speak up against stereotypes and other biased behaviors, and learn six techniques for speaking up without blame or guilt.
Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts Package Includes …
DVD or USB Flash Drive with:
- 12-minute Ouch! video
- 5-minute video-based Speaking Up Activity [skills reinforcement]
- 13½-minute alternate Ouch! video [vignettes incorporated into main presentation]
- Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint presentation [CD]
- 1 copy of the book, Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts
- 25 reminder cards with the Ouch! techniques