STOP Workplace Sexual Harassment Quickly & Permanently (Ebook)
There are many versions and degrees of workplace sexual harassment,
but they all need to be stopped and are all- BAD FOR BUSINESS.
Workplace sexual harassment:
- Clearly contradicts an organization’s values, principles and operating standards
- Tarnishes an organization's image and makes it difficult to recruit and retain high quality talent
- Is a significantly damaging form of discrimination
- Erodes employee respect, trust and confidence
- If not properly addressed, can cause a BIG problem for a lot of people
This powerful and timely resource will help you train everyone in your organization so that you can Stop Workplace Sexual Harassment Quickly & Permanently.
Preview a few sample pages of the book below
About the Authors: Eric Harvey is founder of WalkTheTalk.com and a leading expert on positive people practices and high-achieving organizations. He has worked with hundreds of organizations worldwide, including multi-national corporations, leading healthcare providers, high-tech companies, and highly respected nonprofit organizations.
Susan Fee is a therapist, author and national speaker based in Seattle, Washington. She delivers training to individuals and corporations on communication skills, conflict resolution, resiliency and motivation.